DEADLINE March 15, 2016.
The Coca-Cola Company & the U.S. Department of State are partnering to sponsor Jordanian students focused on entrepreneurship to attend a five week business program at Indiana University’s prestigious Kelley School of Business. This multi-faceted, five-week long immersion program is designed to give a group of students the opportunity to learn about business education through an accelerated curriculum. The program, which begins in July 2016, is fully funded including travel to and within the United States, accommodations, meals, and university and visa fees. In addition to the residential course at Indiana University, the Coca-Cola MENA Scholars will also be hosted at the U.S. Department of State in Washington D.C. and at the global headquarters of The Coca-Cola Company in Atlanta, GA.
To be eligible for the 2016 MENA Scholarship Program, each candidate must:
- Be a Jordanian national and resident;
- Have a valid Jordanian passport for international travel;
- Have no (or limited) prior travel to the United States;
- Be an undergraduate currently enrolled in university (under-graduates, with at least one semester of classes remaining in Jordan after August 2016);
- Be fluent in English;
- Be able to work successfully in team;
- Have demonstrated an interest in entrepreneurship and business;
- Be able to travel from July 1, 2016 – August 6, 2016.
*Please note that students interested in applying do not have to be business or economics majors. The program has been developed to support students from all fields of study.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST:
- Fully complete the 2016 MENA Scholarship Application (scroll below for link);
- Submit a copy of official transcripts from their university via the website.
Please fill out the application form as completely as possible. The information you provide on this application will provide the basis for selecting semi-finalists for this program. Answer the questions carefully, truthfully, and completely. Copied or plagiarized responses will be disqualified from this exchange.
Kindly note: the majority of the program in the United States will take place during Ramadan and that the travel dates cannot be amended. Indiana University, the State Department and at Coca-Cola in Atlanta will make suitable accommodations for students who are fasting or otherwise observing the holy month. Please note that this program is co-educational and equal opportunity is afforded to male and female applicants. Coursework is taught in English, proficiency in English is required.
Please visit the website and apply no later than March 15, 2016.
Questions? Email us at AmmanExchanges@gmail.com