Enclosed is a Request for Quotations (RFQ) for Fitness Equipment in accordance with the specifications and terms and conditions set forth herein. If you would like to submit a quotation.
Quotations are due by June 17,2021 at 4:00 PM Amman local time. Quotations must be submitted by email to AmmanRFQ@state.gov and be in the following format:
- Subject line in the e-mail must include the RFQ number and company name.
- Attach all documents to the e-mail (Microsoft Word or PDF). We will not accept offers that include links, unsolicited offers, or hard copies.
- All technical quotations must be printed on white paper without company logos, watermarks, letterhead or any information that identifies the company.
- The Embassy will not accept any quotations submitted after the deadline.
The U.S. Government intends to award a purchase order following the procedures outlined in this RFQ. We intend to award a purchase order based on initial proposals without holding discussions, although we may hold discussions with companies in the competitive range if there is a need to do so.
The U.S. Embassy is prohibited from procuring goods or services from any firms that are not registered in the System for Award Management (SAM). SAM is an integrated procurement database and serves as a single point of entry for vendors seeking to do business with the U.S. Government.
For any enquiries/questions please email: AmmanRFQQuestions@state.gov no later than June 08, 2020. Answers will follow after a maximum of three business days and will be posted on the Embassy website
- Cover Letter (PDF 275 KB)
- SF1449 (PDF 100 KB)
- Statement Of Work (PDF 77 KB)
- Clauses (PDF 285 KB)
- SAM Registration Arabic (PDF 190 KB)
- SAM Registration English (PDF 319 KB)
- NDAA Document (PDF 248 KB)