The U.S. Diplomatic Mission to Jordan is seeking the highest caliber staff. Our salaries are competitive, and we offer an attractive benefits package. Interested applicants should review each position vacancy thoroughly to ensure that their application includes all necessary information and meets all requirements.
We extend our appreciation for considering the U.S. Government in Jordan as a potential employer.
The U.S. Diplomatic Mission to Jordan provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
Please Note: The U.S. Embassy cannot accept unsolicited applications. There must be an open vacancy in which you meet all the requirements in order to apply.
U.S. Embassy Amman Vacancies
All currently available local vacancies are posted on the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) webpage.
Applications must be completed and submitted through ERA. Paper or e-mailed applications are not accepted.
To apply for a position, click on the position title and fill out the online application. You must be logged into your account on ERA to apply. If you need to create an account, click on “Create an Account” on the ERA Sign In webpage. The video on the right describes the steps for creating an account for new users. Through your ERA account you will be able to search for available positions, apply for positions, and track the status of your employment applications.
Open to: All Interested Applicants – All Sources
- Strategic Content Coordination Assistant – All Interested Applicants/All Sources
- Receptionist – All Interested Applicants/All Sources
- Network Administrator – All Interested Applicants/All Sources
- IT Administrator – All Interested Applicants/All Sources
Open to: U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) – All Agencies
- Facility Management Security Escort – U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs)
- Human Resources Assistant – U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs)
- Security Assistant (Access Control Coordinator) – U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs)
- Human Resources Assistant/Leahy Vetting – U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs)