Health Alert – Suspension through August 4, 2020 of Regular Commercial International Flights (July 22, 2020)
Event: Suspension through August 4, 2020 of Regular Commercial International Flights
On July 21, the Government of Jordan announced that regular commercial international flights will remain suspended at least through August 4, 2020. The U.S. Embassy is aware that Royal Jordanian Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Qatar Airways, and Emirates may be offering flights departing Jordan with connections to the United States before August 4. Please contact the airlines directly to inquire about their schedules.
Please continue to visit our COVID-19 website for updated information and we encourage you to enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive our notifications. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions not addressed in this message.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information about COVID-19.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19: https://jo.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/ for more information about travel restrictions and closures in Jordan.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- Monitor local media for updates and adhere to Government of Jordan restrictions and instructions.
· U.S. Embassy Amman, Jordan
Al-Umawyeen 37, Amman, Jordan
Phone number: +962 6 590-6000, +962 6 590-6500 (after hours emergencies only)
· Email address: Amman-ACS@state.gov
· Embassy/Consulate website: https://jo.usembassy.gov/
· State Department – Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444