Event: Resumption of Limited Passport and Citizenship Services
The American Citizen Services (ACS) unit at the U.S. Embassy in Amman plans to resume offering limited routine passport and citizenship services starting July 12. To apply for a new passport or to renew a passport, please make an appointment online at: https://evisaforms.state.gov/acs/make_default.asp. To apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA), please email AmmanCRBA@state.gov.
Due to COVID-19, our access policies have changed. Applicants will be required to wear masks and use hand sanitizer during their appointment. Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. If you arrive more than 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment time, you will not be permitted to enter the Embassy, and you will have to re-schedule your appointment.
- U.S. Embassy Amman, Jordan
- Al-Umawyeen 37, Amman, Jordan
- Phone number: +962 6 590-6000, +962 6 590-6500 (after hours emergencies only)
- Email address: Amman-ACS@state.gov
- Embassy/Consulate website: https://jo.usembassy.gov/
- State Department – Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Jordan Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates and follow us on Facebook