American Citizen Services hours at the U.S. Embassy in Amman will be as follows during the month of Ramadan:
- Call-in hours: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m., Sunday through Thursday
- Passport and Consular Report of Birth Abroad pickup hours: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m, Sundays and Wednesdays
Emergency assistance for American citizens in Jordan continues to be available during regular business hours by calling +962 6 590-6000, or after business hours by calling +962 6 590-6500.
Following Ramadan, the American Citizen Services unit will resume its regular scheduled service hours.
Please be aware the above phone and document pickup hours are for American Citizen Services only. The American Citizen Services unit is not able to answer visa-related inquiries or return visas or visa-related documents. For visa information please visit https://www.ustraveldocs.com/jo/.
- U.S. Embassy – Amman, Jordan
- Al-Umawyeen 37, Amman, Jordan
- Phone number (business hours): +962 6 590-6000
- Phone number (emergencies after business hours): +962 6 590-6500
- Email address: Amman-ACS@state.gov
- Embassy website: https://jo.usembassy.gov/
- State Department – Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Jordan Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook