Location: Amman, Jordan
The U.S. Embassy in Amman announces the launch of an online payment program for adult passport renewals using the DS-82 form for U.S. citizens resident in Jordan. Under the Embassy’s new program for walk-in DS-82 services, qualified applicants no longer need to make an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy.
Effective May 14, 2022, passport applicants who want to pay their DS-82 passport renewal application fee online, may visit the Pay.gov – DS-82 U.S. Passport Renewal Application Fee Payment Form to determine eligibility to use this option. If eligible, applicants may then submit payment via U.S. or international credit or debit card, electronic funds transfer from a U.S.-based bank account, Amazon Pay, or PayPal. For questions about this online fee payment option, please contact the Embassy’s American Citizen Services unit at Amman-ACS@state.gov.
- U.S. Embassy – Amman, Jordan
- Al-Umawyeen 37, Amman, Jordan
- Phone number (business hours): +962 6 590-6000
- Phone number (emergencies after business hours): +962 6 590-6500
- Email address: Amman-ACS@state.gov
- Embassy website: https://jo.usembassy.gov/
- State Department – Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Jordan Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook.