(April 28, 2022)
Location: Amman, Jordan
Do you need to renew your 10-year U.S. passport? Submit your DS-82 application to renew your 10-year U.S. passport at an upcoming walk-in day at the U.S. Embassy in Amman!
The American Citizen Services unit will accept DS-82 applications during walk-in hours:
- May 9, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- May 23, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- June 6, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM.
To check whether you are eligible to renew your passport on a walk-in day, please complete this questionnaire. If you would like to renew your passport on an upcoming walk-in day, please bring the following items:
- Completed Form DS-82, Application for U.S. Passport,
- Current U.S. passport,
- Photocopy of the biographic information page of your current U.S. passport,
- Passport photograph, and
- Fees – the fee to renew an adult passport is $130.00 U.S. dollars or 93 Jordanian dinars. Please bring exact change or your service may be delayed.
If you are not able to join us on an upcoming walk-in day, please make an appointment to renew your passport.
- U.S. Embassy – Amman, Jordan
- Al-Umawyeen 37, Amman, Jordan
- Phone number (business hours): +962 6 590-6000
- Phone number (emergencies after business hours): +962 6 590-6500
- Email address: Amman-ACS@state.gov
- Embassy website: https://jo.usembassy.gov/
- State Department – Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Jordan Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook