- Where to Apply
- Required Documents
Walk-in adult passport renewal services are available if you can answer yes to all of the following conditions:
- The U.S. passport you would like to renew had a 10 year validity period.
- You can submit your most recent U.S. passport book with your application.
- You were at least 16 years old when your most recent U.S. passport was issued.Your U.S. passport was issued within the last 15 years.
- Your most recent U.S. passport was issued less than 15 years ago.
- Your U.S. passport has not been mutilated, damaged, lost, or stolen.
- You will use the same name as on your most recent U.S. passport OR can submit proper certified documentation of name change.
- You are submitting a DS-82 application to renew your adult full-validity passport.
If you believe you meet all of the above conditions, please visit our online questionnaire to verify eligibility for walk-in services and see upcoming walk-in service dates.
If you do not meet all of the conditions above, please make an appointment for an interview with a consular officer.