Where to Apply

Walk-in adult passport renewal services are available if you can answer yes to all of the following conditions:

  • The U.S. passport you would like to renew had a 10 year validity period.
  • You can submit your most recent U.S. passport book with your application.
  • You were at least 16 years old when your most recent U.S. passport was issued.Your U.S. passport was issued within the last 15 years.
  • Your most recent U.S. passport was issued less than 15 years ago.
  • Your U.S. passport has not been mutilated, damaged, lost, or stolen.
  • You will use the same name as on your most recent U.S. passport OR can submit proper certified documentation of name change.
  • You are submitting a DS-82 application to renew your adult full-validity passport.

If you believe you meet all of the above conditions, please visit our online questionnaire to verify eligibility for walk-in services and see upcoming walk-in service dates.

If you do not meet all of the conditions above, please make an appointment for an interview with a consular officer.