On your appointment day, kindly arrive 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time and bring the following documents:
- The DS-160 confirmation page.
- If your photo did not upload to the DS-160, bring one passport photo that meets these photo requirements.
- Your passport, valid for at least six (6) months from the intended travel date, and all prior passports.
- The Machine Readable Visa (MRV) receipt printed from www.ustraveldocs.com.
- All other documentary evidence that demonstrate your ties to an overseas residence (employment letter, bank documents, letters of invitation, property deeds).
- If you are the spouse of an applicant, please bring your original marriage certificate.
- Note: If you are between 14 and 80 years old, we will request a scan of your fingerprints. Please avoid the use of henna before your appointment.